TalkoftheToon

Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
Latest topics
» where is everyone
Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

Log in

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Your Favourite TV Programmes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 pm

So what are your fav tv shows? Here are mine

Waterloo Road
The Apprentice
Britains Got Talent
Coronation Street
Eastenders
Deal or No Deal
Pointless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  1892NUFF on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Only fools and horses
Open all hours
Father Ted
Family Guy
Ideal
Being Human
Steptoe and Son
Porridge
The Simpsons

thats just what i can think of, but there is probably more
avatar
1892NUFF

Posts : 422
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 37
Location : England

View user profile http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Geordieboy80 wrote:Only fools and horses
Open all hours
Father Ted
Family Guy
Ideal
Being Human
Steptoe and Son
Porridge
The Simpsons

thats just what i can think of, but there is probably more


ohh i forgot Only fools and Horses got all the dvds classic comedy like royle family also cheers cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  1892NUFF on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 pm

paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:
Geordieboy80 wrote:Only fools and horses
Open all hours
Father Ted
Family Guy
Ideal
Being Human
Steptoe and Son
Porridge
The Simpsons

thats just what i can think of, but there is probably more


ohh i forgot Only fools and Horses got all the dvds classic comedy like royle family also cheers cheers
remembered some more
bottom
young ones
bless this house
two pints of lager and a packet of crisps
avatar
1892NUFF

Posts : 422
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 37
Location : England

View user profile http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 pm

whats your favourite only fools and horses episode? Mine is the jolly boys outing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  1892NUFF on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 pm

paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:whats your favorite only fools and horses episode? Mine is the jolly boys outing.
aint got one favorite episode but i prefer to watch the ones with uncle Albert rather than the ones with grandad in, but i do like the episodes with the chandelier and the one where Del boy falls through the bar
avatar
1892NUFF

Posts : 422
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 37
Location : England

View user profile http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Geordieboy80 wrote:
paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:whats your favorite only fools and horses episode? Mine is the jolly boys outing.
aint got one favorite episode but i prefer to watch the ones with uncle Albert rather than the ones with grandad in, but i do like the episodes with the chandelier and the one where Del boy falls through the bar


haha i never get sick of del falling through the bar i watched that bit over 150 times in one go as i found it so funny, mam was wondering what the hell what i was watching had tears in my eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  1892NUFF on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 pm

paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:
Geordieboy80 wrote:
paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:whats your favorite only fools and horses episode? Mine is the jolly boys outing.
aint got one favorite episode but i prefer to watch the ones with uncle Albert rather than the ones with grandad in, but i do like the episodes with the chandelier and the one where Del boy falls through the bar


haha i never get sick of del falling through the bar i watched that bit over 150 times in one go as i found it so funny, mam was wondering what the hell what i was watching had tears in my eyes
you don't get comedy like that these days
avatar
1892NUFF

Posts : 422
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 37
Location : England

View user profile http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Geordieboy80 wrote:
paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:
Geordieboy80 wrote:
paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:whats your favorite only fools and horses episode? Mine is the jolly boys outing.
aint got one favorite episode but i prefer to watch the ones with uncle Albert rather than the ones with grandad in, but i do like the episodes with the chandelier and the one where Del boy falls through the bar


haha i never get sick of del falling through the bar i watched that bit over 150 times in one go as i found it so funny, mam was wondering what the hell what i was watching had tears in my eyes
you don't get comedy like that these days


you dont like. and its one comedy u never get sick of watching. I also prefer Uncle albert to grandad affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite TV Programmes?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum