TalkoftheToon

Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
Latest topics
» where is everyone
Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

911 theories(hijacked planes)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 911 theories(hijacked planes)

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 am

arfa the mag wrote:very interesting.
Glad you think so mate cos there's plenty more coming up about it all lol.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 am

it makes you wonder what the hell is true.
arfa the mag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:58 am

So if the no plane theory is correct and indeed no planes played any part in this, then what brought down the towers and what hit the Pentagon and what crashed into a field in Shanksville/Pennsylvania?

Well let's start with the twin towers. Two steel framed skyscrapers each build with a mammoth central core column consisting of 47 super thick steel columns that housed the elevators and acted as the central support for the buildings and attached to those were welded and bolted steel trusses which were also attached to the outside steel grid of steel sections,making the building spacious but super strong, in-fact they were designed to withstand a fully loaded Boeing 707 crashing into it at any given point, without it collapsing.

So basically you get an idea of the enormity of these structures and the strength.

So if there was no plane hitting them and no hijackers, then what brought them down?

The answer is, 'controlled demolition', that is what brought those towers down.

Now i can almost hear you all say 'hang on a minute wolfie, that's a bit far fetched', and yea it probably does sound far fetched to those who haven't scrutinised anything about it all or those that aren't interested, which is fair enough......but, think of this.

Kerosene does not burn hot enough to melt steel and would have took a long time to even weaken that steel, had it burned long enough but the fact is even if a plane had crashed into the building the kerosene would have all combusted in very short order anyway, leaving only desks and carpet and stuff to burn up.

For anyone who watched those towers fall, that alone should tell you all you need to know that it was done by controlled demolitions for a number of reasons.

1. Both towers fell straight down at free fall speed. For those that are wondering what i mean......What i mean is, both towers collapsed all the way to the ground in 10 seconds. Two 110 storey buildings both steel framed, collapsed at the rate of 10 storey's every second.
Basically, if you stood at the top of the twin towers and threw a big iron ball off the top, it would hit the ground in approximately 10 seconds, because it's encountering no resistance apart from air.
The collapsing towers on the other hand, if the official version is to be believed, would have had to collapse one storey onto another and so on all the way down as if the storeys below it, were made of paper.
Now the official story was that the heat was so intense from the jet fuel and fire that it weakened the steel trusses and initiated a pancake collapse but for that to happen, every steel truss would have to break together to create an even collapse like we saw.
But let's say that happened and all the trusses did pop together and it did collapse like a pancake. What would be left standing?

The massive central steel columns, which in no way in hell could have collapsed due to anything other than detonator chargers placed strategically, better known as Thermate/Thermite cutter chargers that are placed at and angle and cut through the beams like a knife through butter.

Once these charges are strategically positioned at certain points in the building, then and only then can a tower of that size be brought down into it's own basement at free-fall speed.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 am

arfa the mag wrote:it makes you wonder what the hell is true.
Aye mate it does but the official story about this carry on is fabrication to con the American public into sanctioning a war with a country/ countries who had no part in what happened but what they do have is 'oil'.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 am

So how can it be proved that demolition charges were involved?

Well there is a number of reasons.
1. have a look at the footage of the towers collapsing and watch how the concrete is pulverised to dust and ejected outwards and upwards. A normal collapsing building would not pulverise concrete like that and also shear thick beams all into nice and easy 30 foot-ish sizes to be easily removed.

2. take a look at the buildings as they collapse but instead of looking at the upper part, look a little lower and you can see the detonator charges all going off in sequence, they are what's known in the demolition game as 'squibs'

3. Many witnesses, including Firemen said they heard explosions, like gunfire and some said, the explosions came from the lobby as well and the basement, which is how you initiate the total collapse of a building that size.
First you weaken the structure above with charges and then you set off the massive basement charges that basically drop the building like a pile driver and follow it on with a sequence to pop the floors above and above and above but in split seconds.

Take a look at a large building getting demolished and then take a look at the twin towers collapsing and tell me what you observe, you can find it all on you tube or Google.

4. After the buildings fell, there was pools of molten steel in various areas of the basement that burned for weeks and weeks and weeks.What can cause that?

Answer: Thermite and Thermate, used in demolition.

wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 am

The official theory is that the jets and jet fuel brought down those two towers, well ok, let's give them that.

The problem here is, there was a third steel framed 47 storey building on the same complex, world trade centre 7, which was not hit by a plane and only suffered minor damage from ejected debris and a few small isolated pockets of fire. but guess what ?

That also collapsed into its own basement,straight down in 6 seconds, basically free fall speed, so what brought that down and why did it fall.

Since the building of steel framed skyscrapers, only 3 have ever collapsed due to what was said to have been fire and all collapsed on the same day.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 am

keep going wolfi this is getting very interesting.
arfa the mag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:37 am

definitely makes you think this like, have been watching a few you tube videos about this and that smaller building does look suspiciously like it has been blown as if to demolish it professionally.

Also have you ever thought about writing a book about your theories? (i would deffo buy it )
1892NUFF

View user profile http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 am

I thoroughly enjoy reading all your thoughts wolfie, but it bloody makes my brain hurt lol!
Fruity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 am

Fruity wrote:I thoroughly enjoy reading all your thoughts wolfie, but it bloody makes my brain hurt lol!
Understandable fruity lol and whoever said life was plain sailing eh bounce Laughing

The thing is though, there's far too many questions that are unanswered about that day.

I would love to be able to say "oh yea it was an act by nut jobs schooled in the art of terrorism" but nothing about that day and the way it panned out, makes any sense whatsoever if I am to go by the official story.

I'll talk a bit more in depth tomorrow and onwards because I've got a got much more to add to this. Smile
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:13 am

Did you know that when one of the "alleged" planes crashed into the towers, they said it basically disintegrated with the collision and the intense fire obliterating it but guess what?

Did you know that somehow, in a miraculous billion to one chance, one of the hijackers passport's somehow fell out of his jacket pocket when the plane hit the towers and flew out of the building and floated down onto the street where someone informed the F.B.I that it was there and they came and picked it up.

It's feasible isn't it? hahahahaha.... I mean of all the alleged passengers and crew, plus a couple of hijackers, low and behold, the hijacker's falls out of his jacket. Yes, yes i know the plane was a fireball and yes, I know the plane disintegrated but obviously, this was a special passport made out of Asbestos wasn't it lol

Honestly, some of the excuses made up about that day to account for what happened at any given point, border on the absolute ridiculous .

I mean, in just a few days, the F.B.I/C.I.A had identified ALL of the alleged hijackers, every single one of them, regardless of the fact that they were all turned to ash and also some had "fake" passports.

Not long after the towers fell, a reporter was interviewing some of the fire-fighters that attended the towers and asked them about what happened. One said, we made it about a block and the the building went BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, they said "floor by floor it started popping out, all the way down" one said, "it was like they had detonators as if they planned to take down a building".

Watch the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzaF059BQCY
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:04 am

I have watched a few videos, how does the first tower explode at each floor if the plane hit the top, maybe im just thick, but doesnt make sense to me
Fruity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:00 am

Fruity wrote:I have watched a few videos, how does the first tower explode at each floor if the plane hit the top, maybe im just thick, but doesnt make sense to me
You're far from thick fruity, because you are now seeing what many haven't even looked at and they have based all their thoughts on what was put out as the official Explanation.

Don't get me wrong mind. I don't have any qualms about people believing the official version because, like i said in my earlier posts. People will believe what they've been conditioned to believe and will not question it.

I mean, think about it. When you were a kid, you were told that if you didn't eat all of your greens, you wouldn't grow up to be big and strong and healthy, right?

Ok, i know it was said to you as a kid but really, all we are now is , big kids who have a bit more experience and more gained knowledge but it doesn't mean we are immune to being fed bull sh1t .

On September 11TH 2001, we were sold a story of fanatical Muslim "extremists" who believed that they had a war against the west and would do anything to make sure that the west suffered.
Also, we were led to believe that these so called "simple" people were fed the codswallop that if they done their dastardly deeds, they would die and be rewarded with 13 virgins or something down them lines.

Basically, we are fed all this clap trap, that these people are "dummies", devoid of any rational thought and devoid of common sense and will all readily up sticks and leave their families, to happily strap explosives to their bodies and go and blow up anyone who they term as against their religion.

Yes it sounds manic doesn't it? But it couldn't be further from the truth.

Don't get me wrong, as I've said earlier, people can be conned into believing anything at any time. But, they have to be the "gullible" type or, have had something bad done to their loved ones to make them act in a barbaric Kamikaze manner.

Remember. The world is full of one off people that "can" and "will" do anything bad, based on something they're told or something they've seen, or even maybe playing a silly shoot out Xbox/Playstation type game. But these people are in the minority compared to population, the same as serial killers are in a minority and it also applies to Muslims, Arabs and any other people who have any type of religion.

The problem is, we have to be kept on our toes. We have to be coaxed into toeing the line. And toeing the line means. You have to accept that your own Government wants to protect you. But in order for them to do that, you have to give them the green light to do what's "allegedly" best for you and usually that's jumping into oil rich countries and basically relieving them of their riches (oil) and in doing so, we are sold the story that it's a war on "terrorism".

You have all watched documentaries over a period of time in your lives about different cultures in different countries right?

What do you see in those cultures and in those people, whether it be Iraqis, Palestinians, Israelis, Afghans, e.t.c, e.t.c, e.t.c ?

I'll tell you what you see.

You see a collection of people that have family values and live their lives like we try to do "peaceful" and look after their siblings and also welcome and feed and be hospitable to anyone who befriends them.

Let me tell you something......

If this planet had no oil, or any form of fossilised fuel or anything that could be deemed as a precious resource, then i guarantee you, there would be no war on terror anywhere on the planet.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 am

A lot of things happened that day which even defies any chance of coincidence and many things with the alleged hijackers story which was fed to us actually makes no rational sense whatsoever.

Have a look at the things that happened or should i say, what we were told happened and then tell me in your honest opinion if all of that was A. very feasable...B...possibly feasable...or C.Not feasable whatesoever.

Here is a list below.

The attack scenario was irrational on the part of the alleged hijackers, and its execution is incomprehensible in light of their behavior. There is little or no credible evidence that Arab hijackers were involved in the September 11th attack, except in the takeover of Flight 93.
Attack Plan
By flying from remote airports and going far out of their way, the attack planners exposed their plan to almost certain ruin, had the air defense system operated normally.
The originating airport for Flights 11 and 175 was Boston Logan instead of any of several airports near New York City. This created about 40 minutes of exposure to interception for each flight.
Flight 77 flew to the Midwest before turning around to return to Washington D.C.. It was airborne an hour and 23 minutes before allegedly attacking the Pentagon. That would provide ample opportunity for interception even if the air defense system were mostly disabled.
Flight 93 flew to the Midwest before turning around to fly toward Washington D.C. Had it reached the capital, it would have been airborne for more than an hour and a half. The odds of escaping interception with that plan would be infinitesimal under standard operating procedures.
Behavior of Villains
The behavior of the alleged hijackers preceding the attack is inconsistent with skill and discipline needed to have a hope of pulling off such an attack.
Mohammed Atta allegedly barely caught Flight 11, a key flight in the event that he was supposedly planning for years.
The alleged hijackers partied at topless bars and drank alcohol, despite being portrayed as fundamentalist Muslims, for whom such behavior would be surprising, to say the least. 9
Evidence Void
There is no hard evidence that any of the alleged hijackers were on any of the doomed flights, and substantial evidence that some weren't involved.
No video of any of the 19 hijackers at any of the three originating airports of the four flights has been made public, except for a video allegedly showing hijackers of Flight 77.
At least six of the alleged hijackers have turned up alive since the attack.
None of the four flight crews radioed Air Traffic Control about hijackings in progress.
None of the four flight crews punched in the four-digit hijacking code. 10
No public evidence indicates that the remains of any of the hijackers was identified at any of the crash sites.
None of the contents of any of the black boxes have been made public.
The only 4-1/2 minutes of the phone call from Flight 11 Attendant Betty Ong made public describes a stabbing but does not provide any details indicating that Arab hijackers were on board.
Phenomenal Success
The success with which hijackers allegedly took over four jets with knives and then piloted the jets to small targets is simply miraculous.
None of the four flight crews were able to stop the alleged hijackers, in spite of several of the pilots being Vietnam veterans.
None of the alleged hijackers were good pilots, yet the three buildings were hit with phenomenal precision.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 am

Now let's look at the death toll on September 11th 2001 and what it could have been and in saying this, I say it with all due respect and sympathies to all those families that lost loved ones that day.

Death Toll

The death toll of the attack, though horrific, was much lower than it would have been if not for numerous aspects of target selection and timing.
Flights
All four flights were unusually empty.
Flights 11, 175, 77, and 93 were only at 51%, 31%, 20%, and 16% occupancy, respectively.
World Trade Center
The Towers were attacked before most people had arrived, and were hit high enough to allow most people to escape.
When Flight 11 hit the North Tower at 8:46 AM, the World Trade Center buildings were at less than half the occupancy of a typical mid-day.
The first Tower to be attacked was hit just 15 stories below the top, and trapped people mostly between the 95th and 110th floors.
The second Tower to be attacked was hit only 30 stories below the top, and the plane missed the core, allowing people to evacuate from above the impact zone. The 17 minutes that elapsed since the first hit allowed many people to escape the second Tower while the elevators were still working.
Pentagon
125 people were killed in a building with 20,000 people.
The portion of the Pentagon that was attacked, the West Block, was in the process of being renovated, and so was at low occupancy.
No high-level Pentagon officials were killed in the attack.
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 am

those last few posts have certainly made me think, and make me wonder if what was reported was actually the truth
Fruity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 am

Fruity wrote:those last few posts have certainly made me think, and make me wonder if what was reported was actually the truth
Right Fruity, i want you to sit back and think about what I'm saying here and make an assumption of what you would believe given a scenario I'm going to give you.
Oh and that goes for all the other posters as well, join in and give your honest answer to this scenario.

THE SCENARIO.

You are stood in New York, a few hundred yards away from the twin towers and all of a sudden you just happen to glance up and you see the top of the building explode but you do not see what made it explode.

Ok, so now, you are stood in shock and trying to get your head round what's happened, bearing in mind that your mindset will probably be on the well being of people in that tower right?

Within 10 minutes, a reporter or some kind of inquisitive local magazine buff sees you in shock and asks you what happened and bearing in mind, this is the first person you have talked to since the explosion ok.

So the reporter asks you what happened and did you see it? Your natural answer would be, yes I saw the building explode , I looked up and seen a fireball come out of it. Which would be the correct answer wouldn't it, because naturally you are telling him/her of what you seen with your own eyes.

2 hours later as your still stood in shock, many people have walked past after seeing it unfold on the TV and a different reporter gathers them all together, including yourself and one by one he/she asks if they saw what happened.

Now one by one, all these people mention that they saw a plane crash into the towers and after hearing this from about 10 people, the reporter comes to you and asks you if you saw what happened.

Now your subconscious knows what you have seen but you are now stood in a crowd of 10 people who all attest to having seen this plane, so upon hearing it all, you answer the reporter by saying, "oh yea, a plane hit the building and it exploded".

Now why would you say that? Easy. It's because it's a classic brainwash in terms of, if you are told something over and over again, you will eventually accept that to be the truth.

It's your own personalities way of following the majority speech.

A simple for instance.
Imagine you are in a room with 20 people who you have never seen in your life and a maths sum is is shouted out to all of you seated in a circle and the sum is 2+3+11+10 for e.g, now you looking at that sum now, you know the answer is 26 right?

now imagine you are the 16th person seated from the left of the person asking that sum and so you will be the 16th person to give your answer. You get my meaning?

Ok I'll carry on.lol

Ok so the person who asked the question now says to the first person to his left "ok what's the answer" and the first person shouts 27.

Now immediately, you will do a recount and come to 26 again right?

Ok so now number 2 answers and their answer is also 27 and number 3 answers 27.....

each time, it's getting closer and closer for your turn to answer, and each time you add them numbers, they still make 26 right...

Now every single person up to number 15....the one before your turn , have answered 27 and now you are confident that the answer is 27, either because you have questioned your ability to add up, or you are in now way going to make yourself look stupid in answering 26 for the fear of ridicule CORRECT?

BRAINWASHING. Smile
wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 am

my brain dont need washing, it needs waking up lol!

definitely get what you mean tho
Fruity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstro on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 am

wolfie wrote:
Fruity wrote:those last few posts have certainly made me think, and make me wonder if what was reported was actually the truth
Right Fruity, i want you to sit back and think about what I'm saying here and make an assumption of what you would believe given a scenario I'm going to give you.
Oh and that goes for all the other posters as well, join in and give your honest answer to this scenario.

THE SCENARIO.

You are stood in New York, a few hundred yards away from the twin towers and all of a sudden you just happen to glance up and you see the top of the building explode but you do not see what made it explode.

Ok, so now, you are stood in shock and trying to get your head round what's happened, bearing in mind that your mindset will probably be on the well being of people in that tower right?

Within 10 minutes, a reporter or some kind of inquisitive local magazine buff sees you in shock and asks you what happened and bearing in mind, this is the first person you have talked to since the explosion ok.

So the reporter asks you what happened and did you see it? Your natural answer would be, yes I saw the building explode , I looked up and seen a fireball come out of it. Which would be the correct answer wouldn't it, because naturally you are telling him/her of what you seen with your own eyes.

2 hours later as your still stood in shock, many people have walked past after seeing it unfold on the TV and a different reporter gathers them all together, including yourself and one by one he/she asks if they saw what happened.

Now one by one, all these people mention that they saw a plane crash into the towers and after hearing this from about 10 people, the reporter comes to you and asks you if you saw what happened.

Now your subconscious knows what you have seen but you are now stood in a crowd of 10 people who all attest to having seen this plane, so upon hearing it all, you answer the reporter by saying, "oh yea, a plane hit the building and it exploded".

Now why would you say that? Easy. It's because it's a classic brainwash in terms of, if you are told something over and over again, you will eventually accept that to be the truth.

It's your own personalities way of following the majority speech.

A simple for instance.
Imagine you are in a room with 20 people who you have never seen in your life and a maths sum is is shouted out to all of you seated in a circle and the sum is 2+3+11+10 for e.g, now you looking at that sum now, you know the answer is 26 right?

now imagine you are the 16th person seated from the left of the person asking that sum and so you will be the 16th person to give your answer. You get my meaning?

Ok I'll carry on.lol

Ok so the person who asked the question now says to the first person to his left "ok what's the answer" and the first person shouts 27.

Now immediately, you will do a recount and come to 26 again right?

Ok so now number 2 answers and their answer is also 27 and number 3 answers 27.....

each time, it's getting closer and closer for your turn to answer, and each time you add them numbers, they still make 26 right...

Now every single person up to number 15....the one before your turn , have answered 27 and now you are confident that the answer is 27, either because you have questioned your ability to add up, or you are in now way going to make yourself look stupid in answering 26 for the fear of ridicule CORRECT?

BRAINWASHING. Smile

nope, pedantic git me, would always say 26, if only to be arguementative

Monstro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Monstro, you're like me in that respect because if I was certain of something like that, I wouldn't change my stance but then again, I'm headstrong and would debate anything if I didn't believe something was not right.
Having said that though. For every person that would answer 26, there are 20 that would say 27.It's the nature of the beast.
The real problem we all have though is that we are led like sheep in all walks of life and fed clap trap which we accept as gospel, without giving it a second thought,so it's not really hard to manipulate the largest proportion of society.
The human mind is a strange thing really isn't it when faced with a dilemma of what you know is right and what you're told is right.
Life is basically Chinese whispers in almost every piece of news and gossip isn't it.

wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top