TalkoftheToon
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique?

Go down

Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? Empty Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:53 am

As we reported yesterday, European club Champions Barcelona are interested in Newcastle left back Jose Enrique.
Jose has become the surprise target of Barcelona after negotiations for 21 year-old Sporting Gijon’s Spanish U21 International Jose Angel broke down.

The news is that the European champions want to sign three or four new players this summer, and Jose Enrique is now a potential target, after playing so well for Newcastle in the Premier League last season.

Liverpool, Manchester United, AC Milan and Bayern Munich have all been reported to be interested in Jose in the past, with Liverpool the favorites.

But it looks like Liverpool will make a £8M take-it-or-leave-it offer for the player this week, and Newcastle will most likely leave it.

There is news today that Liverpool are weighing up a move for left backs Nacho Montreal, 25, of Osasuna who has 4 caps for Spain, or Lyon’s Aly Cissokho, 23, who has one full French cap, and each player is valued at around £9M. We suppose that’s in case Newcastle turn down their offer for Jose.

If Barcelona make a bid, the news coming from Spain today. is they could try to wrap up a deal with Newcastle by offering £12M for the Spaniard, and Newcastle would take that in a NY minute, for a player who has only one year left on his contract.

Newcastle have already bid £1M for Swansea’s 22 year-old vastly improved left-back Neil Taylor, and it’s likely they could complete that deal when the player returns from his vacation in Spain next week.

It seems like Jose Enrique will want to leave Newcastle in the summer, and the Tyneside club will be looking to maximize the fee they get for a player who has been on Tyneside for four seasons, and given Newcastle great service at left-back over that period.

We don’t think many people would begrudge Jose getting a huge opportunity back in his home country, with a chance to play for the best club side in the world right now – a team that simply outclassed Manchester United in the second half of the European Champions League Final, 11 days ago.

Back to top Go down

Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? Empty Re: Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique?

Post  wolfie Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:14 am

If Barcelona came in for Enrique then naturally I would imagine he would be off like a shot and who could blame him. I mean, who in their right mind would turn down Barcelona?

wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique? Empty Re: Barcelona To Bid £12M For Newcastle’s Jose Enrique?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 am

wolfie wrote:If Barcelona came in for Enrique then naturally I would imagine he would be off like a shot and who could blame him. I mean, who in their right mind would turn down Barcelona?

yeah and 12 million also i would deffo take that, yeah best team in the world mean who would not want to play for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down