TalkoftheToon
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager

2 posters

Go down

McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  Empty McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 am

He should be announced as Aston villas new manager Imminently. By the protests of the Villa fans i think this is a bad move. Cant see the fans backing him. Unless he wins the premiership title in his first season[ course that will never happen] he is doomed to failure

Back to top Go down

McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  Empty Re: McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager

Post  wolfie Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 am

I have to agree with you on this Paul because he's actually pissing against the wind with this job in my opinion.

First of all, immediately he's got the fans on his back and secondly, he's going to want to change the side to suit him and as we seen with Hodgson at Liverpool, that's not an easy thing to do.

He would have been better staying at Birmingham and concentrating on getting them back up. At least he would have a better ride and be a bit more comfortable, unlike the hell he's about to walk into lol
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  Empty Re: McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager

Post  Fruity Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:48 am

wolfie wrote:I have to agree with you on this Paul because he's actually pissing against the wind with this job in my opinion.

First of all, immediately he's got the fans on his back and secondly, he's going to want to change the side to suit him and as we seen with Hodgson at Liverpool, that's not an easy thing to do.

He would have been better staying at Birmingham and concentrating on getting them back up. At least he would have a better ride and be a bit more comfortable, unlike the hell he's about to walk into lol
McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  1575622260 McLeish to be named as Aston Villa Manager  1575622260
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down