TalkoftheToon
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?

3 posters

Go down

What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  Empty What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Well for me has to be the thrashing we gave the scum that 5-1 and Nolans Hat trick that was better than the 5-0 win over Man Utd all those years ago. Also the 4-4 comeback against arsenal are my 2 favourites What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  988534086

Back to top Go down

What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  Empty Re: What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?

Post  arfa the mag Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

same here we had a good season, but there were games we should have won but could not. i am interested in the players that are coming in. and going out it shoud be a interesting summer.
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  Empty Re: What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:50 pm

arfa the mag wrote:same here we had a good season, but there were games we should have won but could not. i am interested in the players that are coming in. and going out it shoud be a interesting summer.

yeah its going to be one of the busiest transfer windows for newcastle that i have known i think

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Sun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm

right , for pure 100% adrenalin rush, id have to say the 4 all draw with arsenal as my best highlight of the season...

the 5 ..1 win against sunderland was fantastic mind yea....

the reason why i say arsenal is because ...ive never felt as gutted this season watching a game and being totally destroyed .....everything went through my mind.............it was a dark 45 mins for me....

at the start i went from hope...to utter disbelief when arsenal were scoring for fun.....i honestly thought at the time, that we were gonna get double figured .......yea i was that low....

the second half though was like waking up from a nightmare and being told your lottery ticket had come up trumps.........

the excitement of us getting to 4....3 and me thinking...nahhhh ...could it....nahhhhhh...surely not.....can we....is it possible......and then BANG ...TIOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ................................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

what a day ...what a day .........FANTASTIC..... cheers
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm

wolfie wrote:right , for pure 100% adrenalin rush, id have to say the 4 all draw with arsenal as my best highlight of the season...

the 5 ..1 win against sunderland was fantastic mind yea....

the reason why i say arsenal is because ...ive never felt as gutted this season watching a game and being totally destroyed .....everything went through my mind.............it was a dark 45 mins for me....

at the start i went from hope...to utter disbelief when arsenal were scoring for fun.....i honestly thought at the time, that we were gonna get double figured .......yea i was that low....

the second half though was like waking up from a nightmare and being told your lottery ticket had come up trumps.........

the excitement of us getting to 4....3 and me thinking...nahhhh ...could it....nahhhhhh...surely not.....can we....is it possible......and then BANG ...TIOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ................................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

what a day ...what a day .........FANTASTIC..... cheers

am watching that game now on dvd. i still remember phil thompson covering the match on gillette soccer saturday was so funny lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Sun May 29, 2011 10:31 pm

arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Sun May 29, 2011 10:40 pm

arfa the mag wrote:
you can never get tired of watching that....and to think....we could have won that game from being 4 nil down....amazing man...
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 pm

arfa the mag wrote:
brilliant man, just brilliant What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  2856733358
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm

paulwynuk42NUFC wrote:Well for me has to be the thrashing we gave the scum that 5-1 and Nolans Hat trick that was better than the 5-0 win over Man Utd all those years ago. Also the 4-4 comeback against arsenal are my 2 favourites What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  988534086
this What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  2856733358 What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  988534086 What was your personal highlight of newcastles season?  1782939131
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down