TalkoftheToon
do you own a pet/pets Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
do you own a pet/pets Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
do you own a pet/pets EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
do you own a pet/pets EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
do you own a pet/pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
do you own a pet/pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
do you own a pet/pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
do you own a pet/pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
do you own a pet/pets EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
do you own a pet/pets EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
do you own a pet/pets EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
do you own a pet/pets EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

do you own a pet/pets

3 posters

Go down

do you own a pet/pets Empty do you own a pet/pets

Post  wolfie Sun May 29, 2011 11:00 pm

i have a dog,a border collie/cross german shepherd and hes a nutter lol, im sure he tries to talk....honestly...i think the only thing stopping him, is the shape of his mouth hahaha

like most dogs in a family, they tend to take on the mentality of the owners dont they.....im always carrying on with mine and ive turned him daft, but fun daft not vicious....

the thing is though hes a good guard dog in terms of alerting to anyone coming near the house and his bark is enough to put anyone off thinking of trying to break in...

when he was a pup, i used to have fun fights with him and what not and naturally hes taken to me as the master.......

the thing is...he bullies our lass hahaha..

hes a bit spoilt....and if im out and our lass is in....the dog will start talking to her....a sort of ...woo wiii woo wahhh type thing ......he pesters her...and she shouts ....WHAT ....the dog then goes to the kitchen and looks up at the cupboard....THE ONE WITH THE BISCUITS IN ...i kid you not...... and i dont mean dog biscuits either lol...

now cos the dog bullies our lass, our lass is constantly telling him off.....which makes the dog bully her more .........and she has to give in .....

it doesnt matter how much she shouts at him, he will not give in and will sort of shout back in his own way...

the thing is...if i tell him off lol....he walks away...turns to me and does a little woooooo.........more or less to say.......twat.......then he will lay down and turn his head away from me sulking

lol!

howay tell us about your pets and their antics lol
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

do you own a pet/pets Empty Re: do you own a pet/pets

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm

we have a dog its a jack russell called Star. we have only had her for 7 weeks. she loves playing with her tennis balls. never without one. sometimes when i take her for a walk she runs off and i cant catch her she is that fast haha. at the moment she has a very bad paw. can hardly put her foot down.

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 pm

we have a cat called tigga, who recently had to have some stitches as he was chased by the in laws dogs that we are looking after and he cut his back leg open do you own a pet/pets DSCF5144
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Sun May 29, 2011 11:20 pm

i have a very large german shepard, he is great with kids and part of the family, i will post a pic of him later.
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum