TalkoftheToon
911 theories(hijacked planes) Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
911 theories(hijacked planes) Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
911 theories(hijacked planes) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

911 theories(hijacked planes)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

911 theories(hijacked planes) Empty 911 theories(hijacked planes)

Post  wolfie Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:24 am

I don't know what your take on any of this is but i have my own theories about these so called hijacked planes and my theories are very simply this.

No planes were hijacked that day.

Now you might think, oh here we go, wolfie's gone mad ...but i honestly believe after scrutinising it for a good few years, that no planes, well certainly no commuter planes were crashed into any buildings or shot down.

Obviously there will be many of you that will say, well if that's the case, then that means no hijackers, or well if that's the case, then where did the commuter planes go etc...

Whatever you believe happened that day, i'd be interested to know and then i'll tell you what i think happened.

First of all, i know some people think this is a touchy subject and some might even had someone they know that perished that day and for that i have the utmost sympathy and in no way do i want to disrespect anyone who died that day.

My theories are simply based on footage i've seen, stories that i've read and basically scrutinising witness statements.

Some people might have already debated this point at some stage but i'd like to go more in depth discussion about the events leading up to and the aftermath of that day, bringing up relevant points about certain issues that just don't appear right or don't seem to add up with the official story of what we were told.
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

911 theories(hijacked planes) Empty Re: 911 theories(hijacked planes)

Post  1892NUFF Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

so do you go on the theory that this event was planned?
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 am

Geordieboy80 wrote:so do you go on the theory that this event was planned?
Planned yes but not by Arab/Muslim terrorists.

Everything about that day and days leading up to it and to this very day just don't add up at all.
Coincidences can happen and luck and bad luck can happen but there is a stop off point to which it becomes neither coincidence or anything to do with luck either good or bad.
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 am

wolfie wrote:

Everything about that day and days leading up to it and to this very day just don't add up at all.
Coincidences can happen and luck and bad luck can happen but there is a stop off point to which it becomes neither coincidence or anything to do with luck either good or bad.
so do you think this was led by the americans or a greater power in the world?
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 am

Geordieboy80 wrote:
wolfie wrote:

so do you think this was led by the americans or a greater power in the world?
That's a good question Geordie and i could only guess at the answer but in my opinion, too much went on that didn't add up from start to finish for it all to be blamed on a bunch of terrorists .
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 am

i love your conspiracy theories wolfie, can we have another one please?
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 am

LBest79 wrote:i love your conspiracy theories wolfie, can we have another one please?
I'll be putting quite a few in fruity over the coming weeks lol.
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:30 am

wolfie wrote:
LBest79 wrote:i love your conspiracy theories wolfie, can we have another one please?
who's fruity like 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 am

wolfie wrote:
oops 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 am

arfa the mag wrote:
wolfie wrote:
oops 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
it's ok no probs 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 am

A question to all of you.

Who believes planes were hijacked and flew into the twin towers/pentagon and into the ground at Shankville/pennsylvania, and also if you believe this is what happened, can you state your reason for thinking it.
Obviously it sounds like a silly question because the answer will be, cos of the news or witnesses. But seriously, what IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT?
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 am

I can honestly say, I think it was hijackers as that is what we have been told and was splashed over all the tabloids. but, as i said earlier i didnt look into this too much as im not too good with tragedy's
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:06 am

Fruity wrote:I can honestly say, I think it was hijackers as that is what we have been told and was splashed over all the tabloids. but, as i said earlier i didnt look into this too much as im not too good with tradegys
That's understandable about not being too good with tragedies.
I have the utmost sympathy with the families of those that perished that day and i know that those very same families of the victims, would want to know the whole truth, which in effect has not been told fully or even partly in my opinion.

But don't you find it strange how 4 planes can be hijacked, all by terrorists carrying craft knives, who manage to subdue all the passengers on every plane and also take out the pilot and co pilot, then disconnect the transponders, then by some clever piece of planning, they managed to about turn all those planes and navigate them precisely into their targets.

That is some navigation to say the least.

No jets were scrambled to intercept those alleged hijacked planes, simply cos there were no planes to intercept.

There is a recording of an air stewardess who allegedly phones someone at traffic control or something whilst aboard the hijacked plane, her name is Betty Ong. Type it into Google or you tube and read it or listen to it.
Now bear in mind all the things she says and how calmly she says them and tell me if that appears odd to you.
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

ok 2 things from that

1) i thought cock pits were locked from the inside so how did the terrorists get inside

2) maybe she has had training for such a situation and thats why remains calm and relays as much info as possible?
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am

Fruity wrote:ok 2 things from that

1) i thought cock pits were locked from the inside so how did the terrorists get inside

2) maybe she has had training for such a situation and thats why remains calm and relays as much info as possible?

Well number 1 makes you ponder doesn't it, and number 2 is feasible but in all honesty, even training for a scenario like what's supposed to have happened, i would imagine a stewardess to at least have fear in her voice. But it's possible she was a cool toughie.

The thing is though, the plane that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon was allegedly piloted so expertly that even seasoned airline pilots said they couldn't have pulled it off , yet this alleged terrorist with a few hours flying experience in a Cessna light plane, Managed what seasoned airline experts said was impossible.

Mark Bingham, a passenger on one of the planes,phones his mother and says " hi Mum, this is Mark Bingham, the plane has been hijacked"?????

How many of you on here have phoned your own mother and gave your first and last name to her?

wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 am

wolfie wrote:

Well number 1 makes you ponder doesn't it, and number 2 is feasible but in all honesty, even training for a scenario like what's supposed to have happened, i would imagine a stewardess to at least have fear in her voice. But it's possible she was a cool toughie.

The thing is though, the plane that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon was allegedly piloted so expertly that even seasoned airline pilots said they couldn't have pulled it off , yet this alleged terrorist with a few hours flying experience in a Cessna light plane, Managed what seasoned airline experts said was impossible.

Mark Bingham, a passenger on one of the planes,phones his mother and says " hi Mum, this is Mark Bingham, the plane has been hijacked"?????

How many of you on here have phoned your own mother and gave your first and last name to her?

i say hi mum its me 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

Fruity wrote:
wolfie wrote:

Exactly Fruity, we all would or at the very most you would give your first name but never your Surname would you to your own mother. Laughing
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am

wolfie wrote:
Fruity wrote:
wolfie wrote:

Exactly Fruity, we all would or at the very most you would give your first name but never your Surname would you to your own mother. Laughing

nope, good point 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 am

Fruity, type into you tube WTC second plane and look for a video of the second plane hitting the tower.

Observe it going into the building, whilst remembering a plane is made up of mostly Aluminium and wings that are Aluminium hollow shells carrying fuel.

Look how the plane enters the STEEL intense grid of the building bearing in mind , it also has to shear through the floor sections of the building as it enters.

Now go into your kitchen and get a knife and open a tub of Margarine, then stick your knife into it, because that's what this plane has done to this building, the plane being the knife and the building being the Margarine.

The plane goes all the way in......'all the way in'...nose, wings, fuselage and tail fins all glide into that mammoth steel structured building like your knife went through your Margarine.

Possible?
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 am

will give the marge thing a go tomorrow as im in bed now 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 am

Fruity wrote:will give the marge thing a go tomorrow as im in bed now 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745 911 theories(hijacked planes) 2102288745
hahahahahaha
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm

I love a good conspiracy but also i don't just run with any old thing. I scrutinise all the evidence before i make any assumptions.

To some, it makes me look nuts lol but in all honesty, when I look deep into stuff and start picking stuff from it that just defies logic and common sense, I have to question it.

Realistically, if I question something that I have never scrutinised properly and basically come to a conclusion that all is not right, then I am a conspiracy theorist because that's all I'm working on "a theory" with no real facts or basis.

If I view all the evidence of that day and days leading up to it and i find lots of varying evidence that we are not being told the truth, then my theory becomes 'possible' and the more evidence I gather, then the more 'probable' it becomes.

If you buy a scratch card.... in theory, you could win. But if you buy 10 scratch cards, then it becomes more 'possible' that you will win. But if you buy 1000 scratch cards, then your win becomes more 'probable'.

Well think of that with all of the happenings on that day, from the lead up to the planes getting hijacked, all the way through to the very last happening on that day and all the things that happened that just don't add up.

It's too many for it to be 'coincidence', so therefore, the theory becomes a possibility of a conspiracy and the more things that don't add up, it then becomes a probability of a conspiracy and the more things that come to light, it eventually can become 'fact'.

I don't make my views without first piecing stuff together.

Here's something for you though. Anyone who contests an official version of an event, is always classed as a conspiracy NUT.

Doesn't that seem rather odd ?

The reason people who question stuff get called NUTS and other well thought out put down, is because it's easier for people to go with that line and follow the majority, than to stand alone and be an outcast.

If you want to go about life with as little fuss as possible, then never question an "official" story, no matter what it is, because there are people always ready to ridicule you and point you into their way of thinking.

We are a world of sheep, in the main and we basically follow a pattern and to do what we are told 'policed in life' and it starts from the minute we are born.

When you're old enough to walk and talk, you are under parental guidance and rules.
When you go to school, you are under parental guidance and Government and school rules.
Disobey them and there are consequences and only the wild or the brave do disobey them.

While you are at school, you are programmed to learn what the teachers are told to teach you .

When you leave school, you go to work and are governed by rules.
You drive your car and are governed by rules and we all follow them in the main.

Taking all that into account, imagine questioning those rules and what happens?
Yep, you suffer the consequences, because we are all mostly programmed sheep and most of the ones that aren't, are in jail or are shunned by society.

I know I'm taking the long route around "conspiracy" stuff but in essence, a conspiracy only comes about and is called such because someone is questioning and official version of events or questioning what they have been told to believe.
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:02 am

Getting back onto this no plane theory.

All 4 planes apparently disintegrated upon impact and there was basically nothing that was shown at any crash scene of anything resembling an Aeroplane having actually crashed into any of the targets.
Naturally, later on we are shown pictures of people pointing to debris but that's all after the fact.
Here is something to ponder.
Take a look of some footage just hours after the alleged plane hitting the Pentagon and what do you see?
You see people, in ordinary every day office working type of attire, shirt and tie, trousers, etc.

What are they doing? Do they look like they are doing a kind of police type search for clues?

Or, are they looking for their wedding rings they had all lost at the same time?

Or, are searching through the wide lawn area for any missile fragments or anything that may give the game away as to what it was that actually hit the pentagon, because it sure as hell was no Boeing jet.

The only footage they have available of an alleged plane hitting the pentagon, was a small gate house security camera that caught 2 seconds of something hitting the building and would you believe it, you can't make out what it is.
This Pentagon is one of the most protected buildings on the planet, with cameras upon cameras, yet we only have the footage of 2 seconds from a grainy gatehouse one.

The F.B.I went to all the places nearby the pentagon, Hotels, petrol stations and what not and guess what they did.

They confiscated all the video tapes from the cameras that were facing the pentagon crash site. Why?

President Bush, was reading to some nursery kids on the morning of the alleged attack and an Aid runs in and whispers into his ear that one of the twin towers had been hit.

What did President Bush do? Did he get ushered out fast because the country was under attack? Did he rush out to try and find out what was going on?.....................NO......

He stayed at the school and continued reading the story to the kids.

A few weeks later, he was doing a live talk in and he was recalling what he did that morning of the first plane hitting the tower.

He told the audience, that he was sat in the school and he saw the first plane go into the tower he said" obviously the TV was on" then he said " i used to be a pilot myself and I thought, that's one terrible pilot".

There doesn't seem much wrong with that statement he's made does there?

Well for those who scrutinise stuff, you will realise that the first plane to hit the tower, was filmed by the Naudet brothers, whilst doing a documentary on the New York Fire Department, but this footage wasn't broadcast until the next day, so how did Bush see a plane hit the tower from a school in Florida?

I'm not sure if I'm posting this clip in right and if not, just copy and paste it. Anyway, take a look and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NANtvZHnT8
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 am

Thinking about the alleged planes and alleged hijackers and how they supposedly managed to all achieve their mission, when surely the odds were stacked well against them in actually managing to achieve what they did whilst all carrying box cutting knives.

Their piloting skills were second to none. They managed to incapacitate all of the pilots and co-pilots and turn off transponders, then navigate a plane from where they were flying to and actually turn it round and somehow find the twin towers and the Pentagon.

The argument could be, well ok then, what happened to the planes if they didn't get hijacked, did they vanish into thin air?

The answer to that is, not quite vanished, just re numbered.

Who would know the difference? It's like altering a cars VIN number and registration plate, it wouldn't be hard to pull of would it.

So if that's what happened or a possibility of what happened, then how do we account for the passengers. Where did they go?

Again, It's all theory but a possible scenario and all I can say is, look at how many passengers were allegedly on those planes. All of those planes would have been virtually full if they were normal commuter aircraft but these planes were all only 30/40% full.

So why am I even mentioning passengers if the planes weren't hijacked ?

Well, this is where things become complicated for some people to grasp but I'll give it a shot if you can think 'logically'.

Ok, cast your mind back to that day and think about how many people 'could' have lost their lives, against the amount that did lose their lives, It's a scary thought but if it's an inside job, then it's also a scary thought for those who orchestrated it .

Back to the official story we were sold.

The scenario was for terrorists to have done all this but if it was an inside job, then loss of life had to be down to a minimum.

Have I lost you?

Well ok, think of Bin Laden and his terrorist Martyr's who have planned to the finest detail, the utmost destruction that they can muster and also the loss of life that they can maximise, so what is the best course of action to maximise casualties?

Well to any terrorist as sophisticated as him to pull off what happened, why did he decide to fly planes into the towers at a time when they were only a quarter full, with people not yet even into work.

At peak times, those buildings can hold up to 50 thousand people between them and yet the terrorists chose the time when those buildings were threadbare.

Can you see what I'm getting at here?

Back to the planes.

The less amount of passengers on those planes, the less deaths obviously to account for.

The terrorists were very thoughtful that day because they even decided to do a miraculous manoeuvre in a passenger jet that even seasoned pilots said was impossible and then they aimed it at the only part of the Pentagon that was undergoing renovation at the time, 'thus' limiting the amount of casualties.

For maximum effect, they could of crashed it into the middle of the Pentagon and done untold damage and death but they were too thoughtful for that.

So, who are the terrorists? Arabs? Muslims? Other?

Make your own mind up on that.

wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:08 am

very interesting. 911 theories(hijacked planes) 1575622260
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum