TalkoftheToon
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United

Go down

Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United Empty Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United

Post  1892NUFF Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United _58134131_krul

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul has said he is happy with his progress on Tyneside, regardless of speculation surrounding his future.

The 23-year-old is a reported target for Chelsea and Tottenham having recorded eight clean sheets for the Magpies in 25 games this season.

"I'm playing for the club I've always wanted to play for," the Netherlands international told BBC Newcastle.

"I've been working hard for five or six years now to be where I am at now."

Krul added: "I know where I am at, I'm loving life at the moment.

"Sixth in the league, we couldn't wish for much more than that."

Alan Pardew has only added one player to the squad during the January transfer window, with Papiss Demba Cisse's arrival from Freiburg.

However reports have linked Krul, Demba Ba and Cheick Tiote with moves away from the club throughout the window.

"It's one of those periods, people get linked everywhere," Krul continued.

"For players they have to switch off, if things happen, they have to happen.

"I don't read the papers or the internet, it will play with your head."

Since joining the club from home-town club Den Haag in the summer of 2006, Krul has emerged through the ranks to become a key player in the Newcastle first-team, with 59 appearances.
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down