TalkoftheToon
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room

Go down

Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room Empty Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room

Post  1892NUFF Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Pardew targets two new signings INSIDE Toon dressing room Fabricio+Colocinni-Newcastle+United+cropped

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has revealed his next two priority signings.

Both players are already at St James’ Park but sealing new contracts for midfield ace Danny Guthrie and ­Argentinian centre-back Fabricio Colocinni is ­dominating his thinking.

Guthrie has been a revelation when standing in for Cheick Tiote in the midfield anchor role while captain Colocinni is arguably the Magpies’ player of the ­season so far.

Pardew said: “Danny has impressed me this season. He has been outstanding when given his chance.

“I haven’t had a chat with him about a new contract but it will happen shortly.

“When Tiote went out of the team injured and Danny came in, it was seamless.”

Pardew believes Guthrie can become a top player at Newcastle if he commits his future to the club.

He added: “His passing is fantastic. He makes a big statement on the pitch. He just fits into how I play.

“These negotiations are going to be difficult for him. But he’s in a good place and he needs to remember the grass isn’t always greener.

“And high on my list is a new contract for Coloccini. I would like to get his ­future at the club sorted out.

“He has been outstanding and justified my decision to give him the armband. He is a huge player for us.”
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down