TalkoftheToon
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga

2 posters

Go down

La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Empty La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga

Post  1892NUFF Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 am

La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Ca1c490e21844e3f70b3f55f15d9de6e

Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has arrived in Malaga to sign a one-year contract with the La Liga club.

Van Nistelrooy, 35, was pictured in the city on Wednesday after flying in on a private plane to undergo a medical and sign his deal, which reportedly contains the option for a further year.

Asked by Reuters whether he could confirm a deal had been agreed with Malaga, the Dutch striker said he would be presented to the media on Thursday.

Malaga are poised to sign the striker on a free transfer after he ended his 18-month spell with Bundesliga club Hamburg at the conclusion of the German season.

Van Nistelrooy was targeted by Real Madrid in January as they sought to alleviate an attacking crisis, but was refused permission to return to the Bernabeu.

The former PSV Eindhoven and Manchester United star spent three-and-a-half years with Madrid, scoring an impressive 46 goals in 68 games in La Liga.

Malaga are expected to strengthen considerably this summer after coach Manuel Pellegrini helped the side pull away from relegation danger at the end of last season.

Bankrolled by Sheikh Abdullah Ben Nasser Al-Thani, the Spanish club have also been linked with an ambitious offer for Palermo's in-demand playmaker Javier Pastore.
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Empty Re: La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 am

He has been a very good striker in the past with Man Utd and Real Madrid a prolific scorer . Also very good scorer with the dutch squad. But now i think this is coming towards the end of his career, mallaga i think will be the last club he signs for

Back to top Go down

La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga Empty Re: La Liga - Van Nistelrooy to sign for Malaga

Post  arfa the mag Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 am

he can still get goals for them, i have not seen him play for a long time so i dont know what he is like now.
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down