TalkoftheToon
kevin nolan stalling. Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TalkoftheToon
kevin nolan stalling. Toon-1
Welcome to Talk of the Toon, if you are a member then log in and get talking about the Toon, if your not then get signed up and join us!
TalkoftheToon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» where is everyone
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm by geordie696

» David Ginola hurt in ski accident
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am by 1892NUFF

» Cool Cisse felt no pressure
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 am by Fruity

» Taylor in clear, Best out for weeks
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am by Fruity

» Did he or Didn't he?
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am by Fruity

» Nice to see you back up running
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am by Fruity

» Netherlands keeper Tim Krul happy at Newcastle United
kevin nolan stalling. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am by 1892NUFF

» Newcastle push to get pair out of Africa
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm by 1892NUFF

» Team news: Coloccini could miss Brighton trip
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm by 1892NUFF

» Pardew ponders delving into Championship pool
kevin nolan stalling. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am by 1892NUFF

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

kevin nolan stalling.

5 posters

Go down

kevin nolan stalling. Empty kevin nolan stalling.

Post  arfa the mag Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 pm

arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

kevin nolan stalling. Empty Re: kevin nolan stalling.

Post  arfa the mag Sat May 28, 2011 12:10 am

im sick of this stalling lark. Sad
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  1892NUFF Sat May 28, 2011 12:50 am

seems there are a few people not renewing contracts or deciding what they're doing lately, doesn't look good Mad
1892NUFF
1892NUFF

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstro Sat May 28, 2011 12:55 am

Something going on and we'll probably never know the truth

Monstro

Back to top Go down

Post  arfa the mag Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 am

this could be there way of getting the older players off the books and wages down Mad
arfa the mag
arfa the mag

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfie Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

no need to fret lads and lasses....... its the end of the season and certain players are negotiating contracts and contract extensions...

the problem we have....but it aint just us....is........players will be looking at each others deals and wanting something in line with them and maybe theyre just taking a step back as a bluff...

it dont mean they dont love the club or not want to play for it in my opinion.... just a simple , if im worth it.....cough up a few bob extra...

now we all know mike ashley runs a tight ship....and to be fair i think hes doing it right even though to many its as though hes penny pinching....which in a way he is....but not in how many think...

i think his stance is simple......pay the players a decent wage, a fair wage and if they accept it then they want to play for the club for the right reasons...

give into a players demands that are way over the threshold of the clubs ceiling, then i think its a stand off type of thing, with no one giving an inch at first..

in nolans case, he will probably be wanting to end his career here and will want a deal to match it....i.e a contract long enough to see him through ..

i could be talking a complete load of tosh here...but its just how i interpret whats going on , looking from the oputside in. Laughing
wolfie
wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruity Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 am

wolfie wrote:no need to fret lads and lasses....... its the end of the season and certain players are negotiating contracts and contract extensions...

the problem we have....but it aint just us....is........players will be looking at each others deals and wanting something in line with them and maybe theyre just taking a step back as a bluff...

it dont mean they dont love the club or not want to play for it in my opinion.... just a simple , if im worth it.....cough up a few bob extra...

now we all know mike ashley runs a tight ship....and to be fair i think hes doing it right even though to many its as though hes penny pinching....which in a way he is....but not in how many think...

i think his stance is simple......pay the players a decent wage, a fair wage and if they accept it then they want to play for the club for the right reasons...

give into a players demands that are way over the threshold of the clubs ceiling, then i think its a stand off type of thing, with no one giving an inch at first..

in nolans case, he will probably be wanting to end his career here and will want a deal to match it....i.e a contract long enough to see him through ..

i could be talking a complete load of tosh here...but its just how i interpret whats going on , looking from the oputside in. Laughing

think you have made some valid points there
Fruity
Fruity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down